|Volunteer Now||Not From South Carolina|
|Living Donation||Patient Assistance|
Ed has honored his son by working with Donate Life SC and the SCDMV to create the Donate Life license plate.
Learn More »
- For more information on donating organs or tissue in South Carolina, contact LifePoint, South Carolina’s Organ Procurement Organization.
- For more information transplantation in South Carolina contact the Medical University of South Carolina’s Transplant Center.
- Waiting List Statistics can be found at the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) website.
- Visit Donate Life America to find out about national and local organizations in the United States.
- For more information about eye donation contact the Eye Bank Association of America.
- For more information on tissue donation, visit The Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation.
- For more information about the transplant process contact Transplant Living as well as for more information about Living Organ Donation.
- For more information about blood donation contact the American Association of Blood Banks.
- For more information on bone marrow registrations/donations contact the National Marrow Donor Program.
- For an interactive experience with flash audio and stories documenting the journey of donor families and those waiting for a life-saving transplant, please visit The Gift of a Lifetime website.
- For whole body donation, contact the Medical University of South Carolina’s Anatomical Gift Program .
- If your company or business would like to join the Workplace Partnership for Life and support our efforts to increase awareness about organ and tissue donation, please visit the Health and Human Services website.
- For information about Cystic Fibrosis, contact the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.